After felony charges are dropped against Lori Vallow relating to the discovery of her children’s bodies. Now Vallow, only facing misdemeanors in Madison County, has had her bail reduced. Will she get out of jail?
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Darryl Cohen, Former Assistant District Attorney, Fulton County, Georgia, Defense Attorney
- Dr. Bethany Marshall – Psychoanalyst, Beverly Hills
- Joseph Scott Morgan – Professor of Forensics Jacksonville State University, Author of “Blood Beneath My Feet”
- Scott Hall – Bail Bondsman – Past President of the National Association of Professional Bondsmen
- Nate Eaton – Reporter, East Idaho News
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
[Feature Photo: Vallow children/Police Handout]