A 3-year old Kansas girl is reported missing by her father. The investigation revealed that the girl’s grandmother had made repeated calls to Child and Family Services, reporting a dangerous living situation. Days later, Olivia Jansen was found in a shallow grave, her small body covered in bruises from head to toe. She died of a brain bleed, according to investigators.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Elisabeth Jansen – Olivia’s Grandmother who reported the abuse to DCFS
- Ashley Willcott – Judge and trial attorney, Anchor on Court TV, www.ashleywillcott.com
- Dr. Bethany Marshall – Psychoanalyst, Beverly Hills
- Joseph Scott Morgan – Professor of Forensics Jacksonville State University, Author of “Blood Beneath My Feet”
- Sierra Gillespie – CrimeOnline Investigative Reporter
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
[Feature Photo: Olivia Jansen/Police Handout]