Two men die years apart, with one thing in common: Lynn Turner. This suburban Atlanta woman lives on the fringes of law enforcement. In fact, she tries to become a cop herself and fails. So she marries a policeman and has an affair with a firefighter. How does each relationship end with murder?
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Ashley Willcott – Judge and trial attorney, Anchor on Court TV
- Dr. Bethany Marshall – Psychoanalyst, Beverly Hills
- Sheryl McCollum – Forensics Expert & Cold Case Investigative Research Institute Founder
- Dr. Kris Sperry – Former Chief Medical Examiner, State of Georgia
- Ray Caputo – Lead News Anchor for Orlando’s Morning News, 96.5 WDBO
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
[Feature Photo: Lynn Turner via AP/Ric Feld, File]