Newly released phone calls between Lori Vallow and her husband have the couple discussing the FBI search at the Daybell farm the day that JJ and Tylee’s bodies where found. The couple coo “I love you’s” after mentioning that law enforcement is at the property. The phone calls were made public during Chad Daybell’s hearing. Testimony was also given by detectives, describing the condition of the bodies when they were found.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Joseph Marrone – Philadelphia, Criminal Defense Attorney
- Dr. Angela Arnold – Psychiatrist, Atlanta Ga.
- Donald Schweitzer – Former LA Detective, Criminal Defense, Former Prosecutor
- Jennifer Shen – Forensic Pathologist, Former San Diego Police Department Crime Lab Director
- Dave Mack – Investigative Reporter, CrimeOnline
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
Tipline: Call Rexburg Police Department at 208-359-3000
[Feature Photo: Lori Vallow/Police Handout]