Marilane Carter, a pastor’s wife, and mom-of-three heads out on a road trip from Kansas to Alabama to visit family. That was over a week ago. Surveillance video and witnesses put the mom – alive- in two locations, but where is she now?
Joining Nancy Grace Today:
- Brady McLaughlin -Marilane Carter Brother-in-law Birmingham, Alabama
- Ken Belkin – NY criminal defense attorney
- Dr. Debbie Joffe-Ellis – Psychologist, ‘Tried and True’ PsychologyToday.com, Author of Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy, Adjunct Professor at Columbia University
- Karen Smith – Los Angeles Forensics Expert, Host of “Shattered Souls” podcast
- Sierra Gillespie – CrimeOnline Investigative Reporter
- Leigh Egan – CrimeOnline Investigative Reporter
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
[Feature Photo: Marilane Carter/Handout]