The search continues for the person who ambushed 33-year-old Jared Bridegan as he drove home with his 2-year-old daughter. Bridegan had dropped of his then 9-year old children to his ex-wife and was on his way home when shots rang out. Bridegan’s ex, Shanna Gardner-Fernandez, has been under intense scrutiny. Reports say the Bridegan’s marriage broke up after Fernandez had an affair. She denied it, but the fitness trainer alleged in the affair, confirms he did have a relationship with Fernandez.
Also a tattoo artist has come forward say that Fernandez said her life would be better if Jared Bridegan could “just ‘shut up.’ Fernandez then asked if any of the salon employees knew anybody that could ‘shut him up.’”
So far, the Jacksonville Beach Police Department hasn’t named a suspect in connection with the case and Gardner-Fernandez maintains her innocence.
Joining Nancy Grace Today:
- Kirsten Bridegan – Victim’s Wife, Instagram: @JusticeForJaredB
- Kathleen Murphy – Family Attorney (North Carolina), NCDomesticlaw.com, Twitter: @RalDivorceLaw
- Dr. Bethany Marshall – Psychoanalyst (Beverly Hills, CA), DrBethanyMarshall.com, New Netflix show: ‘Bling Empire’ (Beverly Hills)
- Dr. Michelle DuPre – Former Forensic Pathologist, Medical Examiner and Detective: Lexington County Sheriff’s Department, Author: “Homicide Investigation Field Guide” & “Investigating Child Abuse Field Guide”, Forensic Consultant, DMichelleDupreMD.com
- Joseph Scott Morgan – Professor of Forensics: Jacksonville State University, Author, “Blood Beneath My Feet”, Host: “Body Bags with Joseph Scott Morgan”
- Rebecca Rosenberg – Fox News Digital Crime Reporter, Author: “At Any Cost”, RebeccaFayeRosenberg.com, Twitter: @ReRosenberg
Featured Image: Jared Bridegan and Shanna Gardner-Fernandez