The newly released FBI say the gun that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins could not have fired without the trigger being pulled. Testing conducted by the FBI showed that internal components were intact and functional, and that no matter the position of the hammer, it would not fire without the trigger being pulled. Alec Baldwin continues to deny the action, saying on Chris Cuomo’s podcast, that “eveyone on the set knows what happened that day.” Baldwin added that the only question now is who put a live round in the gun? A decision has yet to be made by the Santa Fe District attorney about any charges against the actor. However, Hutchins’ family named Baldwin in a pending wrongful death lawsuit.
Joining Nancy Grace Today:
- Steve Wolf – 30 Years working as an armorer in TV & Film, CEO – Team Wildfire, teamwildfire.com
- Dale Carson – High Profile Attorney (Jacksonville), Former FBI Agent, Former Police Officer (Miami-Dade County), Author: “Arrest-Proof Yourself, DaleCarsonLaw.com Dr.
- Angela Arnold – Psychiatrist, Atlanta GA, AngelaArnoldMD.com, Expert in the Treatment of Pregnant/Postpartum Women, Former Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Obstetrics and Gynecology: Emory University, Former Medical Director of The Psychiatric Ob-Gyn Clinic at Grady Memorial Hospital
- Joseph Scott Morgan – Professor of Forensics: Jacksonville State University, Author, “Blood Beneath My Feet”, Host: “Body Bags with Joseph Scott Morgan”
- Dave Mack – Crime Online Investigative Reporter
Featured Image: ASSOCIATED PRESS