Puddles of water became the focus of cross-examination today of the man who took care of Alex Murdaugh’s dogs. Dale Davis testified that puddles of water were not where they should have been when police responded to the murders. Dale Davis said that when he left the afternoon of the murders, that water hose that he meticulously hung up was on the ground in a video reportedly taken by Paul Murdaugh.
Roger Dale Davis Jr., cleaned the Murdaugh’s dog kennels twice daily. His routine involved hosing down the kennels with a hose. Davis would them roll up the hose oto keep it from breaking or kinking and then hang it outside.
In the video, Davis pointed out, the hose had pressure on it, indicating that it had been used, and it was kinked.
Under cross-examination, Davis acknowledged not everyone was as careful as he was with the hose.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Ted Williams – Defense Attorney, Former Washington DC Police Detective, Fox News Contributor, Starred in the nationally televised show, ‘Power of Attorney’
- Irv Brandt -Senior Inspector, US Marshals Service International Investigations Branch, Chief Inspector, DOJ Office of International Affairs; US Embassy Kingston, Jamaica, Author: “SOLO SHOT: CURSE OF THE BLUE STONE AVAILBLE ON AMAZON, ALSO “FLYING SOLO: Top of the World” Twitter: @JackSoloAuthor
- Dr. Michelle DuPre – Former Forensic Pathologist, Medical Examiner and Detective: Lexington County Sheriff’s Department, Author: “Homicide Investigation Field Guide” & “Investigating Child Abuse Field Guide”, Forensic Consultant, DMichelleDupreMD.com
- Dr. Kristen Mittelman – Chief Development Officer, Othram Inc., Othram.com, DNAsolves.com, Twitter: @OthramTech
- Katie Kamin – Breaking News Anchor / Investigative Reporter, Live 5 News (Charleston, SC), Twitter: @KatieKaminTV, Facebook: “Katie Kamin TV”