Harmony Montgomery: New Photos Show Missing New Hampshire Girl at Younger Age
– Harmony Montgomery hasn’t been seen since 2019, according to police, but wasn’t reported missing in December 2021.
– She was last seen with her father, Adam Montgomery, who was arrested in January on assault, interference with custody, and endangering the welfare of a child charges.
– Investigators have been unable to locate Harmony. She’s described as standing around 4 feet tall and weighing 50 pounds.
– She has blond hair and blue eyes. She is blind in her right eye and should be wearing glasses.
– A $144,00 reward for information on Harmony’s whereabouts is being offered.
– Anyone with information is asked to contact the police tipline at 603-203-6060