Famous Murder Cases June 1, 2021
Nancy Grace explains evidence that helped prove Scott Peterson’s guilt
– Prosecutors will not pursue the death penalty against Scott Peterson again after his first death sentence was tossed last year by an appeals court.
– Peterson remains in prison for the death of his wife, Laci, and their unborn son, Connor.
– Nancy Grace reminds Dr. Oz that Peterson placed himself in the same area Laci and Connor were found deceased in 2003.
– “Either you think he’s guilty or he’s clairvoyant,” Grace says.
May 28, 2021
WATCH: Police say Aiden Fucci stabbed 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey 114 TIMES; 14-year-old in court now
The 14-year-old boy in custody for the murder of 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey will be tried as an adult.
Trials May 11, 2021
WATCH LIVE: ‘Jealous wife’ on trial for allegedly killing husband’s girlfriend
– Michelle Lee Boat, 59, is accused of killing 46-year-old Tracy Mondabough in May 2020.
– ‘I just snapped,’ Boat said during testimony Tuesday at the Marion County District Court.
– Boat’s attorneys claim she had a mental breakdown during the stress of the COVID pandemic.
– Boat is facing first-degree murder charges.
March 22, 2021
SEE IT: Bloodied, handcuffed half-naked man led away from Colorado shooting scene
– An unidentified man was seen being led away from the King Soopers grocery store in Boulder.
– The man appeared to have blood running down one leg, and he was loaded into an ambulance and driven to a hospital.
– Boulder Police Commissioner, Kerry Yamaguchi, would not confirm if the suspect was the bearded man seen in video from local television stations being escorted from the store.
– Sources say at least 6 people were killed at King Soopers on Monday.
– The incident reportedly began shortly before 3 p.m. when witnesses reported a gunman began firing in the parking lot.
Nancy Grace March 17, 2021
SEE IT: Eight DEAD after two Atlanta-area massage parlors shot up. Nancy Grace weighs in.
– Eight people are dead after a gunman opens fire in two Asian massage parlors in Atlanta.
– The suspect, Robert Aaron Long, claims he had a sex addiction and wanted to eliminate the problem.
– Authorities said it was too early to determine if the shootings were a hate crime.
– “The rise in crime has been incredible,” Nancy Grace said, adding that the victims of the massage parlor shootings were mostly Asian women.
– Feature photo via Brynn Anderson/AP
Police March 13, 2021
Watch It: Atlanta Police rescue terrified dog tied to tree near blazing fire
– Officers with the Atlanta Police Department responded to a vehicle fire on March 7.
– A dog owner told the officers that the pet was tied up near the car fire.
– “The officers quickly leapt into action, placing themselves in harm’s way to free the dog,” APD said.
– The dog “maintained his composure” and bravery while the officers rescued him.
– We give him a 12/10. He’s a good boy,” APD said.
Fraud February 25, 2021
Florida women dress up as grandmothers to get vaccines at COVID site: Police
– Two Florida women were reportedly caught getting a COVID vaccine while dressed up as elderly women.
– The incident happened at the Orange County Convention Center in Florida.
– According to police, the women arrived at the center in bonnets, gloves, and glasses.
– Although they were not arrested, police sternly admonished them and gave them a trespassing warning.
– “You’ve stolen a vaccine from somebody that needs it more than you,” a deputy said.
– “You’re lucky you’re not getting arrested right now,” another deputy said.
– Both women apologized before driving away from the site.
Heroes February 18, 2021
Snowplow driver saves boy in pajamas, found wandering in subzero cold with no shoes or jacket
– A Wisconsin slow plow driver is being hailed a hero after saving a boy from the subzero cold.
– David Gerhke spotted the boy during the early morning hours on Friday. The boy was wearing no shoes and no jacket.
– The young boy told police he thought he was home alone because his mother was not there.
– The child’s mother was at work while he was being cared for by an aunt.
– Authorities gave Gerhke a certificate of appreciation for finding the child.
– “I’m so thankful. What are the odds that he would find him at that exact moment that he pretty much came outside?” the boy’s mother said.