Brayden Pond

Alleged serial rapist is high school football player accused of sexually assaulting 5 teen girls: POLICE

A Montana high school football player accused of raping five teen girls pleaded not guilty to the charges Tuesday.

Brayden Pond, 17, of Billings, was arraigned in Yellowstone County Court on five counts of sexual intercourse without consent, the Billings Gazette reports. He is charged as an adult in the case.

The senior student, who previously attended and played football at Skyview High School, is accused of raping the girls, aged 14 to 17, on different occasions between 2016 and 2017. An investigation into the alleged assaults began in January.

Court documents obtained by KRTV claim Pond raped a 14-year-old girl after obtaining alcohol for her and her friends in February 2017. He allegedly told the group that he wouldn’t allow them to go home until “someone gave him oral sex.”

Pond also reportedly forced a 16-year-old girl to have sex in his truck at the high school’s parking lot. She told officials that she attempted to push him away from her but proceeded to “black out.”  

A 14-year-old told detectives she was also raped by the teen in his truck while parked in an open field in Billings. Another girl, 16, told police that Pond raped her as she was “blacking out” in yet another incident.

Further, a 17-year-old said Pond raped her while attending a house party, according to authorities. The girl claims that she didn’t know Pond when he brought her downstairs and locked a door before sexually assaulting her.

Authorities said many of the girls reported being under the influence, adding they weren’t able to push him off because he was bigger than them.

“No one is going to know about this, no one is going to find out, and I’m not going to tell anyone about this,” one of Pond’s alleged victims said he told her during an assault.  

He reportedly threatened another one of the females, saying she “better keep her mouth shut,” according to court documents.

Pond’s next court appearance is scheduled for September 13 to determine if proceedings should return to juvenile court.

The suspected serial rapist, who was released by officials to an “alternative setting” rather than jail, faces life behind bars if convicted of any of the charges against him.

[Feature Photo: Brayden Pond, YouTube/KTVU screengrab]