A Mississippi mother says someone hacked into her Ring camera and spied on her young daughter. She’s now warning other parents about the dangers of the security camera.
Ashley LeMay says that whoever hacked into her Ring system not only watched her young daughter in her bedroom but also talked to the girl.
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss the case:
- Ashley LeMay: Mother of daughter scared by Ring hack
- Ben Levitan: Telecommunications Expert
- Dr. Daniel Bober: Forensic Psychiatrist
- John Cardillo: Host of “America Talks Live” on Newsmax TV, Former NYPD Officer
- Levi Page: CrimeOnline Reporter
LISTEN TO CREEPY VOICE LURING 8-year-old girl through bedroom nanny-cam
Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Ring security footage screenshot]