A Wisconsin teen is facing life behind bars after a judge says that sex trafficking is not a reason to kill someone.
Chrystul Kizer, now 19, was 16 when she met Randy Volar, 34. According to police, Volar sexually abused numerous young girls without their consent while filming them. Kizer says the man sexually abused her as well and made her perform unwanted sexual acts.
In February 2018, Kizer allegedly shot Volar twice in the head then set his home on fire.
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss:
- Ashley Willcott: Judge and trial attorney, Anchor on Court TV
- James Shelnutt: 27 years Atlanta Metro Major Case detective, SWAT Officer (RET) Attorney
- Karen Smith: Forensics Expert, Bare Bones Consulting
- Tim Gallagher: Medical Examiner for the State of Florida
- Dr. Daniel Bober: Forensic Psychiatrist
- Levi Page: Investigative reporter, CrimeOnline.com
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Randy Volar & Chrystul Kizer/Police Handout]