Medical examiners ruled the death of Lara Prychodko a terrible accident, claiming the topless woman drunkenly fell down her luxury Union Square building’s trash chute. Her father doesn’t agree and has signed outside investigators to find out the truth.
Joining Nancy Grace today to discuss:
- Ashley Willcott: Judge and trial attorney & anchor on Court TV
- John Wagner: Chief of Police, Warner Robbins, Ga.
- Dr. Michelle Dupre: South Carolina Medical Examiner & author of “Homicide Investigation Field Guide”
- Dr. Bethany Marshall: Psychoanalyst, Beverly Hills
- Tina Moore: New York Post reporter
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Lara Prychodko via Dignity Memorial]