The signatures on Don Lewis’ power of attorney and will appear to be traced according to at least two handwriting experts. Multimillionaire Lewis, Carole Baskin’s husband, vanished without a trace in the summer of 1997. He was declared legally dead in 2002, with Baskin inheriting his estate.
Joining Nancy Grace today to discuss:
- Joseph Fritz – Attorney for Don Lewis
- Tom Vastrick -Forensic document examiner/handwriting expert
- Caryn Stark – NYC Psychologist
- Sheryl McCollum – Forensics Expert & Cold Case Investigative Research Institute Founder
- Levi Page – Investigative Reporter, CrimeOnline
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
[Feature Photo: Carole Baskin and current husband Howard Baskin/Facebook]