Killer Dad Chris Watts has apparently made friends behind bars. A new book reports he’s become close to the young man who kidnapped teen Jayme Closs and killed her parents. The book’s author writes that friendship has developed through Bible study. He also reports Watts has photos of his dead family posted in his cell.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Dr. Bethany Marshall – Psychoanalyst, Beverly Hills
- Sheryl McCollum – Director of the Atlanta Cold Case Investigative Research Institute
- Joseph Scott Morgan – Professor of Forensics Jacksonville State University, Author of “Blood Beneath My Feet”
- Sean Walsh – DailyMail.com, MailOnline & DailyMailTV
- John Glatt – Author of “The Perfect Father: The True Story of Chris Watts, His All-American Family, and a Shocking Murder” (available 7/21)
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
[Feature Photo: Watts & Patterson/Police Handout]