A judge in Florida has ruled in favor of “Full House” star Bob Saget’s family in their request to block public release of his autopsy results permanently.
During a court hearing Monday in Orlando, Circuit Judge Vincent Chiu announced the issuance of a permanent injunction of all items related to Saget’s autopsy details, including photos, videos, and records. According to DailyMail, the injunction came at the request of Saget’s wife, Kelly Rizzo, and his three daughters.
As CrimeOnline previously reported, Saget, 65, was found dead in an Orlando hotel room in early January after performing club dates on his comedy tour. His family has told the media that a medical examiner determined that Saget died in his sleep at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel after injuring his head and not realizing the injury was serious.
There were no illegal drugs found in his system.
Hotel security found 65-year-old Saget unresponsive and “tucked in his bed.” He performed the night before in Ponte Verde Beach.
Saget was expected to check out and return to Los Angeles later in the day, and his family called the hotel after they hadn’t heard from him. Hotel security found 65-year-old Saget unresponsive and “tucked in his bed.” He performed the night before in Ponte Verde Beach.
Investigators previously said they found no signs of foul play or drugs.
Saget’s room key activity showed no one else entering his room between the time he returned to the hotel from his comedy set and the next day, when hotel security checked Saget’s room.
For the latest true crime and justice news, subscribe to the ‘Crime Stories with Nancy Grace’ podcast.
[Feature Photo: FILE – Bob Saget arrives at a screening of “MacGruber” on Dec. 8, 2021, in Los Angeles. Saget’s family has released a statement on the cause of his death last month in Florida, citing authorities saying the actor-comedian died from an accidental blow to the head. (Photo by Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP, File)]